29 March 2012

Tesco Organic

Thought it was about time I posted about this! I've been working for quite a while with Tesco creating their artwork for the labels of their organic range.




This is the first product I worked on, a hard one to start with and it's always tricky painting something that is white with watercolour :-/ Below are some other options I presented for the composition with the coconut.

They've had a soft launch of these products so it hasn't been one giant replacement of the whole range...which works out well for me, otherwise I would have a big pile of foods to illustrate and no sleep for a while!

I'll post other illustrations up when they come out in stores. The next one after this was Organic Soya Milk...

Hope you like!


3 comments:

Helena Perez Garcia said...

Nice!

Zara Bloomfield said...

Fantastic Georgie! looking great, I might actually have to start shopping in tescos.. ;) x

Anonymous said...

Good day! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I really enjoy reading through your blog posts.
Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same topics?

Appreciate it!
My weblog :: captain black